Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Major Announcement

I have been given a tremendous opportunity! I have been invited to join Clint Scoles, Greg Schaum, David Lesky, and the rest of the gang at pinetarpress.com. I will be blogging at least once a week there, and probably pitching in on some of their game recaps and maybe some other stuff.

I want to thank all of you for reading my stuff. When I started this blog four years ago, I wondered if anyone would ever read it, but I had something to say, so I went ahead with it. Thank you for finding my little corner of the internet, and I hope you will follow me to my new home. Pine Tar Press has lots of good stuff, especially if you want to keep track of the Royals' minor leagues and draft prospects, but we've got lots of good stuff on the major league team, too.

No comments: